Reliable mobile alloy wheel repairs services
At Direct Finish Ltd, our mobile alloy wheel workshop services customers across Yorkshire. We repair all aspects of alloy wheels from kerbed wheels, wheel corrosion, refinishing the wheel to its original condition or changing to the colour of your choice. Our mobile wheel workshop caters to all types of alloy wheel repair services including diamond cut wheels, split rims and polished alloys. Alloy wheel refurbishments are less expensive than replacing the alloy wheel. If the wheels are heavily corroded they may need to be fully stripped and powder coated at the workshop in York. We can arrange for these to be collected free of charge.
If your wheel(s) cannot be repaired for any reason we will advise you of this and no charge will be made. If you do not have your locking wheel nut key we will be able to remove the nut without the key without damaging your alloy wheel.
We can come to your home or place of work across Yorkshire at times to suit you. We can repair all alloy wheels including smart diamond cut wheels.
Call our mobile repair team today on 0113 335 0743 or 07442 534783
Mobile wheel refurbishment process
- Our mobile technician will visit you at home or at work with the wheel workshop
- We remove the wheel(s) safely from your vehicle (we may require your locking wheel nut key to do this). Air jacks and axle stands are used for maximum safety.
- The outer tyre wall is pushed away from the alloy rim to allow access to the entire area for refurbishment
- The tyre is completely masked to protect it from overspray
- The damage (scuffing, blistering, etc,) is repaired using the latest modern techniques with high specification equipment
- The wheel is primer coated to prevent corrosion – this coating is cured using infrared heat
- The wheel is painted to your colour choice or matched to the original using our environment controlled spray booth
- The wheel is sprayed with a scratch resistant clear lacquer
- This coating is fully cured in our infrared heated oven
- The tyre is then inflated to the correct pressure and the wheel refitted to your car ready to be driven away
- Payment is taken once customer inspection is complete
- Your invoice also acts as a 12 month warranty on all painted alloys